The Building Culture Podcast
Recently I had the pleasure to be interviewed at the Building Culture Podcast, amazing initiative created and entirely ran by Chandandeep Singh. You can find all the episodes on youtube following this link. I strongly encourage everyone who is interested in a science-technology podcast to show support by subscribing, sharing, liking, and commenting.
In my intervention we talked about several topics. The list of videos divided by topics is available at the following link. A quick summary of the topics we discussed is roughly as follows:
- Why study robotics
- Three major areas in robotics
- Prosthetics and the illusion of control
- Robots in hazardous environments
- Teaching AI to an interdisciplinary class
- General AI and narrow AI
- Current limitations in intelligent robotics applications
and some more.
Below the introduction to this new podcast from its own creator.